Why Go Tankless?
Francis Plumbing & Heating in Ottawa is offering a FREE Tankless Buyers Guide as our way of promoting green energy alternative living. Not only is the instant hot water heaters tankless efficient but it out lasts hot water tanks providing you with endless hot water heat that never runs out.
Whether you buy from us or someone else we want to make sure that you are getting the information you need to make an educated and informed decision and to make sure you get a tankless water heating system that will actually work in Ottawa.
Included in our FREE Tankless Buyers Guide is:
- What questions you should be asking if you are shopping around for a tankless on demand hot water heater (gas or propane)
- Which tankless heater systems actually work in Ontario and which ones don’t (NOT all tankless systems work in Canada)
- A complete guide to all the pros and cons of going tankless (there are some drawbacks that you need to know before you buyan on demand hot water heater tankless)
- What is really included in the tankless warranties and what isn’t
- An updated listing of all the government rebates & tax credits currently available for switching to tankless instead of the old style hot water heater
- An updated listing of any and all energy and gas rebates and credits currently available
- Financing options currently available for going tankless
Ottawa Tankless Water Heaters are the responsible choice for the future!
Although energy rebates have been drastically reduced this year there are still some great reasons to consider going tankless for your hot water needs.
In addition to saving the average homeowner $200 per year in gas consumption (for the gas tankless water heaters) and saving over 2 pounds of carbon PER DAY! We now have the new condensing tankless units available in Ottawa at a price that most homeowners can afford even if you are on a fixed income.
What does this mean to you the Ottawa home owner:
- Condensing Tankless units are 96% to 98% efficient vs energy saving rated hot water tanks that start at only 64% efficient
- Non-condensing tankless units are 82% efficient (still drastically better than 64% for a hot water tank)
- Energy saving rated Hot Water Tanks run ALL the time keeping 400 pounds of stored water+ at 140°F 24 hours a day every day whereas the tankless only turns on when you actually need it hot water heat
- Regular hot water tanks are only 54% to 64% efficient with the same all the time 24 hour wasted heating costs to keep them running
- Tankless heaters take up less space as they are wall hung units the size of a small suitcase (this means you get more living space in your home, imagine having no big hot water tank in the middle of the basement floor)
- Our tankless hot water on demand system last 20 to 25 years – twice the life of a hot water heater (typically lasts 10-12 years)
- Over 20 years going tankless will reduce your carbon footprint by over 7 TONS of carbon! That’s the same as eliminating 2 cars! Just imagine how much cleaner our air would be if everyone had a tankless installed
For the first time Francis Plumbing & Heating is making it possible for all Ottawa homeowners who currently have natural gas or propane to get this green hot water heat energy saving solution at a truly affordable price!
- Discounted prices due to the high volume of units we purchased in advance of the Canadian dollar drop (passing on the savings to you) – yes we still have a few models left in stock at the original prices last year but they are going fast even with the truckload sale we bought.
- Installment payment plans, financing, deferred payments, and more
- Rent to own – instead of rent to pay forever at ever increasing prices and get the same parts and labour coverage that you would expect with a rental tankless
With so many options and with tankless heater prices lower than purchasing a regular gas hot water tank (over a 20 year period) – going tankless on demand hot water is the best money saving decision you could make!
Regardless of whether you call it a tankless heater, hot water on demand system, gas tankless water heater, instant hot water heater, demand water heater – a tankless by any other name is still the green choice today for your hot water needs.
Francis Plumbing and Heating has been leading the way for over 80 years in providing Ottawa, Manotick, Nepean, Barrhaven, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Rockcliffe Park, and the rest of the Ottawa region with water heating solutions including the tankless hot water tanks.
When you say tankless Ottawa – think Francis Plumbing and Heating the tankless experts!
Tankless heaters are also available for radiant floor heating, boiler systems, towel warmers, and can be used for many different applications – please keep in mind that if you are using a tankless hot water heater on demand system you still need to separate potable (drinking/cooking/showering) hot water from your non-potable (not safe to drink or shower) hot water. Francis Plumbing and Heating has the expert licensed technicians who can provide you with all the safe alternatives for tankless water heating solutions.
Call today to find out if a tankless water heater is the right choice for your water heating needs at 613-224-0041 – free in home no obligation estimates available around your schedule!
More tankless articles:
- Shhhh… the SECRET that rental companies don’t want you to know about hot water tank rentals
- What is a Tankless water heating system
- Do instantaneous water heaters work in Canada?
- Tankless water heater rebates
- Saving money with Tankless hot water
- Tankless rebate money
- Tankless brands
- Tankless improves home value
*WARNING: If you have a tankless water heating system installed by anyone who does not have a plumbing license AND a certified G2 gas license you could lose more than you bargained for just to save a few dollars!
If your tankless system leaks (water OR deadly carbon monoxide exhaust OR dangerous & explosive natural gas) and it causes either death, life threatening health risks or property damage; your homeowner insurance policy, health insurance policy, and life insurance policy may be negated. You can also be charged with fraud and willful life endangerment if a tenant/resident becomes ill or dies because of the improperly installed hot water tank in your building.
When it comes to the lives of your family and the safety of your most expensive asset (your home) why take the risk? It is better to pay a few dollars more to have it professionally installed so you can sleep at night knowing your family is safe.