Reverse Osmosis and why it is so popular with homeowners?
What is reverse osmosis? Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification system which installs under your kitchen sink providing you with clean drinking water. Here are the two main reasons why these have become so popular in the last few years.
With so many people sharing concern for our planet the use of plastic water bottles has become a serious concern. One of the biggest ways you can reduce plastic waste is by having a professional RO (reverse osmosis) system installed in your home and refill re-usable water bottles (ideally stainless steel or glass). More people are already bringing water bottles with them to the gym and to work.
Even BPA free plastic bottles can still leach chemicals. These chemicals work their way into your bloodstream which can cause a host of health problems including liver and kidney damage. The medical community is still researching the possible link between cancer and plastics and the latest research shows that in mice BPA causes decreased sperm counts and less-viable eggs which may contribute to the increase in infertility problems.
But in addition to avoiding those disposable plastic bottles there are other health benefits to switching to a RO system for your drinking water.
A RO (reverse osmosis) system removes:
- Volatile industrial chemicals
- Turbidity (cloudiness in the water due to particles)
- And more
It should be mentioned that an RO system will also remove all healthy minerals from your drinking water – but you can get 100% of those minerals through healthy eating (vegetables, grains and fruits) so you don’t actually lose anything your body needs.
What you do get is clean healthy water that:
- water feeds your body (helps maintain brain, heart and muscle function)
- water re-hydrates your body (reduces dry itchy skin, itchy eyes, muscle cramps, and more)
- water flushes toxins from your body (your kidneys needs water to remove toxins from your blood and liver which is eliminated through the bladder)
- water regulates your body temperature
- water protects your tissues, spinal cord and joints (it’s the lubricate that cushions your joints, spinal chord and tissues)
- water aids in digestion
- water helps with nutrient absorption
- water helps prevent constipation
- water helps you lose weight
- water improves blood oxygen circulation
- water helps fight off illness
- water helps boost energy
- and the list goes on and on…
A good RO system will typically run around $10 per month (including operating costs and installation) which is one of the cheapest ways to improve health while protecting your family and our planet.
to request your FREE Quote today!