Residential Senior HVAC Lead Installer position
- Are you a highly motivated hard worker who is exceptional at installations?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Do you get excited about doing the job perfectly (this mean no cutting corners – we do it right)?
- Are you an exceptional learner who jumps at opportunities to learn more?
- Are you willing to pick up a broom and help clean up after your team when the job is done?
If you said YES then we want to talk to YOU!
Francis Plumbing & Heating ClimateCare has an opening for an experienced senior residential HVAC lead installer.
Competitive compensation packages available including:
- Competitive salary
- Commissions & bonuses on top of salary (banked or taken monthly)
- Service van provided
- Tools and Equipment provided (you provide small hand tools, we provide everything else)
- Gas card provided
- Uniforms provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Matching RSP benefits
- Cell phone
- Full office support team standing behind our technicians
- Technical support from the manufacturers in addition to our senior technicians
- Ongoing training by manufacturers
- Weekly team meetings (we support our team)
- & more…
There is room to grow with Francis – in business since 1933!
Must be experienced in residential HVAC installation (no commercial service residential only).
Lead installer must have experience in residential HVAC installations (such as gas or propane furnaces, central air conditioners, HRV, Heat Pumps, Split Ductless AC systems, etc.) understanding drawings, performing installations quickly and professionally, training apprentices and working with other technicians as required.
Boiler, water heaters, tankless water heaters, hydronic hybrid heating systems and/or radiant floor heating installation experience is a bonus as these are usually installed between heating and cooling seasons (additional training is provided on the more complex boiler and hydronic hybrid heating systems).
- clean record drivers license
- G2 (or G1)
Not mandatory we can provide them but a bonus if you already have them
- Working at Heights/fall arrest
- Confined Space
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
Ongoing training provided to keep you up to date on the latest technology and equipment on the market.
HVAC installations and/or service.
Additional Services skills a plus (not mandatory):
- Diagnose issues with HVAC equipment
- provide a solution
- provide a price based on our flat rate price structure
- perform the repairs
- collect at the completion of the job
- Maintenance on HVAC equipment (as needed).
Excellent English written, reading and oral skills are mandatory in this position (bi-lingual is a plus but not mandatory as all paperwork is done in English only). Must be able to print well (legibly) and be organized.
Able to learn new software is also mandatory as we are currently switching to a paperless system (work orders, job details, timesheets, will all be done through our online system via the provided company cell phone and/or company ipad, training is provided).
Must be a team player who loves to learn & share, has great communication skills, positive attitude, can perform independently and wants to make a good living representing a great company.
To be considered for the position please forward your resume by email. No resumes will be accepted for drop off in person (we need the digital copy so apply online please).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 to $35.00 /hour (based on the experience and value you bring to the company)