Residential Licensed Plumber – full time permanent position
(potential sign-on additional Bonus for the right candidate – we only want the BEST!)
We are looking for the best of the best – if you’ve got the license, experience and are the best at residential plumbing we want to talk to you.
Francis Plumbing & Heating is looking for an experienced residential licensed plumber
Must be local, licensed and experienced in residential plumbing in Ontario (must know the Ontario Plumbing Code – interprovincial red seal plumbing license is also acceptable)
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Repairs to drains, fixtures, water lines, pumps, valves, etc.
- Installation of water lines, drains, fixtures, pumps, valves, back water valves, etc.
- Providing quotes and assisting in the installation of larger jobs and possible hydronic heating systems.
Also experienced at hot water tank installations, tankless installations, hydronic hybrid heating systems, radiant floor heating or boiler installations are a great bonus – but not mandatory for the position (if you are interested in learning hydronics cross over training is possible for the right candidate as we have the best hydronic experts in the City!).
- clean record drivers license
- Valid Plumbing License (Ontario or Interprovincial red seal)
Not mandatory we can provide them but a bonus if you already have them
- Working at Heights/fall arrest
- Confined Space
- First Aid
- Asbestos Awareness
Ongoing training provided to keep you up to date on the latest technology and equipment on the market.
Excellent English written, reading and oral skills are mandatory in this position (bi-lingual is a plus but not mandatory as all paperwork is done in English only). Must be able to print well (legibly) and be organized.
Able to learn new software is also mandatory as we are currently switching to a paperless system (work orders, job details, timesheets, will all be done through our online system via the provided company cell phone and/or company ipad, training is provided).
Must be a team player who loves to learn & share, has great communication skills, positive attitude, can perform independently and wants to make a good living representing a great company.
Competitive compensation packages available including:
- Competitive salary
- Commissions & bonuses on top of salary (banked or taken monthly)
- Service van provided
- Tools and Equipment provided (you provide small hand tools, we provide everything else)
- Gas card provided
- Uniforms provided
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Matching RSP benefits
- Cell phone
- Full office support team standing behind our technicians
- Technical support from the manufacturers in addition to our senior technicians
- & more…
There is room to grow with Francis – in business since 1933!
To be considered for the position please forward your resume by email. No resumes will be accepted for drop off in person (we need the digital copy so apply online please).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent upon successful completion of 90 day probationary period.
Salary: Signing on bonus & Competitive Salary is negotiable – lets talk!