HVAC Sales Superstar!
Are you a sales superstar?
Are you phenomenal with closing sales?
Do you actually like talking to people and socializing?
Are you self driven to achieve goals?
Do you like being well rewarded for your success?
Are you THE BEST HVAC SALES PERSON in Ottawa?
If you are – we want to talk to you!
A great opportunity has opened up with one of Ottawa’s oldest and most trusted service company. Francis Plumbing & Heating ClimateCare has an opening for a residential HVAC Salesperson.
Must be experienced in residential HVAC sales – no commercial sales only residential.
Hydronics such as boilers and tankless is a plus but is not mandatory.
Current product lines include: Furnaces, Central Air Conditioners, Split Ductless, HRV, IAQ products and more as new products come on the market. Ongoing training provided to keep you up to date on the latest technology and options to make our customer’s homes comfortable year round.
- site visits,
- providing home comfort consultations,
- providing solutions to IAQ issues
- estimating solutions based on our pricing structure
- providing all the information (documentation) and details for our installer crews to assure a seamless installation
- follow up with potential clients after quotes are given
- attend local networking events to represent our company and build relationships which can turn into potential leads
- daily reporting (so we can help you fine tune your skills, stay competitively priced in addition to improving pre-qualification by our office staff)
- weekly online sales meeting with the sales reps from our co-operative ClimateCare companies so you can compare weekly stats and share product knowledge
- working with office staff to provide timely quotes and followups
- working with installers to make sure the work is done exactly as sold thus meeting promises to the customer
Excellent English written and oral skills are mandatory in this position (bi-lingual is a plus but not mandatory as all paperwork is done in English only).
Must be a team player who loves to learn, has great communication skills, positive attitude, can perform independently and wants to make some serious money representing a great company.
If you have a background as an HVAC installer or service technician that is a plus but not essential.
Weekly team meetings and coaching provided to make sure you have all the support you need to excel with our company.
Our Benefits: Competitive compensation packages available including
- Commissions (Your income is only limited by your skills and efforts – we expect a good sales person to achieve $100K per year but a GREAT sales superstar should be able to achieve $150-$200K)
- Draw available
- Gas allowance (must have your own transportation, we cover travel expenses)
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Matching RSP benefits
- Cell phone & lap top computer provided
- Leads are provided but there are additional perks for self generated leads too.
- Ongoing training as different products become available
- Full office support team standing behind our salespeople
- Weekly sales support calls
- & more…
There is room to grow with Francis – in business since 1933!
To be considered for the position please forward your resume by email.